I loved the debut EP by Buva but was a bit disappointed by his 2006 sophomore effort "All This Humming". That album has some terrific moments but was a bit introverted and mellow for my taste. The new album "Not Scary! Friendly" is much better. Lot's of upbeat tunes. Great hooks. Subtle arrangements.
To celebrate, here is the sum total of my Buva rarities . Two compilation tracks, one instrumental and four solo acoustic tracks from an earlier version of Buva's website. Enjoy these but PLEASE go out and buy the man's album! More of this please Tom!
- Something That I Need to Hear (Acoustic version)
- Can I See You (Compilation track from the Smallville Soundtrack)
- Crawling From the Egg (Instrumental from MySpace)
- She Makes Me Fall Down (Acoustic version)
- First Cut is the Deepest (Compilation track from the Heartbreak Kid Soundtrack)
- Just Step Away (Acoustic version)
- She Likes the Sound (Acoustic version)